'www.skoutelisrentacar.gr - Cheap car hire and rental in Greece.'
1) Age of renter and driver
The minimum age is 21 years, for all vehicle categories
2) Driving license
We accept driving licenses that have been issued at least
1 year prior to the rental date - Only E.U. and International
driving licenses are accepted.
3) Insurance ( Third part liability) (TPL)
Third part liability insurance includes body injuries and
- body injures up to €500.000
- property damage up to €100.000
4) Optional insurance
1. Full insurance ( C.D.W.)
Full insurance covers any damage to the vehicle at an additional
cost as follows:
- for group A,B,C - €5 per day
- for group D,E,F - €10 per day
2. Theft insurance ( T.W.)
Theft insurance covers total loss of the vehicle at an additional
cost as follows:
- for group A,B,C - €1 per day
- for group D,E,F- €2 per day
A €400 excess applies.
3. Personal Accident Insurance ( P.A.I.)
Personal Accident Insurance covers the driver against:
- death: €15.000
- permanent total disability - up to: €15.000
- permanent partial disability - up to: €15.000
- medical expenses €300
- hospital benefit €6 per day
5) NOT COVERED BY THE ABOVE INSURANCE
- Damages to the vehicle while on board a ship
- Damages to the vehicle caused by a driver under the influence
of alcohol or drugs
- Damages incurred while driving on unpaved roads
- Damages incurred to the lower part of the vehicle and to
- Loss or theft of any personal belongings in the vehicle
- Damages to the vehicle caused by drivers not stated in the
6) Additional kilometre charge:
No additional fee applies (free km)
7) Additional driver charge:
No additional charge for second driver bound to the above
mentioned contract conditions
We recommend the use of 95 octane unleaded petrol.
Upon returning the vehicle the renter is asked to ensure that
the gasoline tank is at the same level when the vehicle was
first rented. If the vehicle is returned with less gasoline,
the renter will be charged the difference. However, the renter
shall not be compensated for any surplus gasoline in the tank.
9) Complimentary accessories:
- Baby / Child seat (CS,BS) - free of charge
- Luggage carrier - €5 per day
Car rental is subject to 23%VAT.
VAT is included in our prices
11) Roadside assistance:
This service is offered through ELPA road assistance
12) Traffic and Parking offense:
The renter is fully responsible for any fines related to
either traffic or parking violations.
13) Use of ferryboat:
Prior approval by SKOUTELIS Car rental is required to get
the vehicle on a ferryboat
14) Driving territory:
Greece only - Driving outside Greece is strictly forbidden.
Conditions and prices can change at any time without any
16) Special prices for long term car rental.
Our daily prices get lower the longer you rent!
17) Breakdown car replacement
Our car fleet is young. However, in the unlike event of a
vehicle breakdown or in case the vehicle cannot be driven
due to an accident we will replace the car with another one.